Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

These are pics from Christmas morning.This is Isaiah with his batar(guitar). He loves music so much!
This is Micah with Bakugan. He's is getting so big now and all he wanted were things from cartoons!
Isaiah got a bunch of plastic food for his Elmo restaurant.
They got some playdough tools for Grandma's house so they don't have to use every cooking utensil grandma has.
They got Thomas the train and Bob the Builder movies.

And this is Baby girl in her cute Christmas dress. She wore it on Christmas eve when we went to a Christmas non-denominational program. And she got lots of toys she can put in her mouth. And all the kids got clothes and socks of course! My mom was able to spend Christmas eve at our house and spend the night so she could watch the kids open there presents on Christmas morning! We love having her come to our house every year! We are so great full for the wonderful Holiday season and the family we were able to spend time with!!

3 comments:

crista said...

AWWWW she is getting so big and sooo bootiful! she looks just like you!!

I need to come and see you when I come in town next! Hope all is well!

Ibiam said...

I can not believe how much she has grown.I am glad that you had a great Christmas it feels so new again when you watch your kids open presents it is my highlight of my Christmas

Karen said...

Cute pictures Anna. You have the cutest boys, I miss them. Baby Sariah couldn't be sweeter. Hope we see you soon!