Tuesday, February 16, 2010

School days

These are some of the most recent photos of Sariah. She has the cutest smile and she coo's all of the time. She is mostly a good baby. I can't believe that she sill be 6mo old next week.
The other morning I woke up and Micah had been up for a while and wrote us this letter it was so cute! I love you because you (he forgot make) breakfast everyday. He is so sweet!!
And this is Micah's first school project. He was assigned to make a poster with three facts about the President William H Taft. He did all the writing and he was so proud. He is a good little student when he puts his mind to it!!

Things at our house have been a little crazy Isaiah was home last week with a cold and Micah had three early days last week and he had yesterday and today off of school. I'll be so glad when both boys go back to school and I can get back to my routine!

4 comments:

Nat said...

Love those kiddos! How cute was Micah's letter?! Love it!

Heather M said...

Such sweet kids you have! Sariah is so beautiful...can it be possible I moved that long ago?

Ibiam said...

I love the letter that M* wrote it touches your heart when they do such sweet things.

Melisa said...

He is getting so good at writing. Love the note he left you. And baby girl just can't be any cuter! Seriously your kids are adorable:)