Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update on Isaiah

This is a post about Isaiah so I went with yellow, his color. So we had the appointment with the physical medicine doctor today and now he is getting a brain MRI tomorrow. This will help see why his leg muscles are so tight. And then in October we will get the botox and the casting done. So again never a dull moment with Isaiah. The other day Isaiah said to me,"Where is my calender?" He knows my pocket book is mostly so I know where I'm taking Isaiah that day. So glad I have good friends that I live by that are able to watch Sariah for me, she is a pill lately and doesn't like to just sit in the stroller for his appointments any more. I think she's getting more teeth at the moment because she is a leaky faucet! I'll be so glad if they all come in together. It is sheer torture some times when she won't stop crying. But I know it's short lived until those teeth come in. So that's the update on Isaiah. Please keep him in your prayers as he will be sedated for this MRI tomorrow.

2 comments:

TheTamFam said...

That's good to have a treatment plan unfolding. We'll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers!

Adam and Cassie said...

Wow girl, if you need anything let me know.