Thursday, March 3, 2011

What's new...

Well what is new you might ask I got a new camera for Valentines. And as soon as I figure out how to hook it up to the computer I will post new pics!! So Dwayne registered for the MCAT! It's in June and he will be sending out Med school applications in April and May. So we could start next Fall :) It's becoming a reality that we might be moving out of state but our first choice is Utah. And then Isaiah is getting evaluated for medication next week. Which is good for all parties involved!! And then Sariah has been getting so big and she is talking so much. I love to listen to her and her little voice. And who knew she loves shoes!! I wonder where she got that? And shopping for her shoes is so fun because they are so small! We are getting cabin fever with all this crazy weather we are having. We had a few good days to play outside but nit all the snow had melted so with that comes muddy shoes and clothes. But anything to get out some energy. Especially Isaiah!!

I'm thinking about going back to school and doing some online classes this Summer or Fall. I can get all my general ed classes done and then when Sariah starts school I can take my major classes. Still haven't decided if I'm going to finish up music or do something else. I really like Child Life or Nursing. I love that when we go to the hospital they have such wonderful people who explain things to Isaiah so he can understand them better, and they play so well with the sick kids. And I love the nurses there too. I would love to work in a children's hospital some day! But we'll see I first have to do Math, yuck! I sucked at Math so I might have to have Dwayne tutor me. He is so good at math it's ridiculous. Any way something to think about but I have lots of time.

So that's what's going on in our busy house right now. Just waiting for things to get moving and for the warmer weather!!

No comments: