Friday, August 1, 2008

It's been a while but I'm still here. We were in the process of moving last week, ughh!! We moved in with my mom to save money for Dwayne to go to law school. It's and adjustment I will say that. I'm not used to having her tell me when to do things like clean the kitchen and do Laundry. But it's for the best. An update on my uncle he passed away last wednesday. It was hard for my family but I know he's in a better place now with my dad and my grandma. Thank to all who prayed for him. It meant alot. So anyho, now I have to focus on school coming up. I can't believe summer is almost over, I'm trying to get Micah into the pre-school around the corner from us instead of having to drive a mile to the other school. Not having any luck I guess the teacher is really good at this school so her class is full right now. It would really help because Isaiah will be going there in January so I don't want to have to drive to all these different schools. On a lighter note, Dwayne has been offered several job the trick is picking the right one. One of the jobs is working for an airlines doing marketing for them in this region so it would require travel Monday- Friday. But the pay is good so decisions decisions decisions. I guess we will pray about it to figure out what is best. I'll let you all know how it turns out.  

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Girl, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. You are in my prayers. I hope you know how wonderful I think you are. Truelly one of the most loyal friends I will ever have. Just thinking about you and your spirit give me so much peace. Thanks for always being there for me no matter what. And......thanks for so many times that you always thought of me first. I am so selfish!