Thursday, July 17, 2008

So today I received an e-mail form my aunt saying that my uncle was in the hospital on life support because he has bleeding on the brain. And  I just received another one saying that the brain surgery didn't work. I feel like dejavu with my dad for years ago. When he had a brain aneurysm and his brain surgery didn't work either. That's when I had to decide to take him off life support. They are saying that my uncle has mangled blood vessels in his brain that we there from birth, I'm not sure if my dad did but it could be related.  So it doesn't look good right now for him. So please keep Bernie Smith in your prayers. Not what I wanted to hear today but things happen for a reason only God knows. It's been a busy day so this is going to be a short one.

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Dear friend I was there mourning with you at that time, please know I mourn with you now, and pray for you and your family at this time. Love You.

The Payton's Place said...

I will pray for you and your family in this very hard time. Thank goodness we have the belief of being eternal families.