Monday, July 14, 2008

Friends

So something really scary happened to good friend of mine this last week. It's something that when you find out about it you don't know how to react to it. But all I do know is if it happened to me I would want my closest friends around me. There are some things in this life that we just can't explain why, or why me. There are things that happen to good people and we just don't know why it would happen to them. But I know that they come into our lives to make us stronger. I mean this week could very well be the second worst time in my life second to Isaiahs surgery. Dwayne lost his job but thankfully he has interviews today with three places. And then I took Isaiah to see a child psychologist and he said that his speech problem could be genticaly related and he wants him seen by a genetisist and wants his head to have an MRI to see if there is anything wrong there. He said that he could have a child syndrome and all of his problems could be related. And if thats the case then we don't know when his speech will get better. Just what I needed. I know things happen for a reason, but so much at once!!! I guess the only way to get over it is to pray, I've spent alot of time on my knees this last month. But I know it's worth it in the end. As for my friend I hope she feel better soon, and that she remembers that Heavenly Father loves her as he loves me too!!! 

2 comments:

Heather M said...

Hang in there girlfriend, I'm glad your testimony and faith are strong. Times like that are when we need the Lord most. Fasting and Temple Work always give me added strength also. Your so amazing Anna!! Your in my prayers sista.

The Payton's Place said...

Oh Anna. I am so so sorry. I'm glad you can look on the bright side of things when life seems so glim and dark. The only thing that gets me through all my hard times is knowing the the Lord knows me, and knows what I can handle, as He knows you and all that you can handle. He would not have given you these struggles if He didn't KNOW you couldn't handle them. So, know that you are made in the image of God and you are a strong woman who can pull through this!