Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I usually post in purple of course but today I had to do Red because it is soooo HOT!!!! Our Swap cooler doesn't work and we haven't got our new AC that was promised a month ago by our landlord!!! Most people I've talked to say we shouldn't pay our rent if we don't get our AC this week. I think I'm with them. We should knock off a couple hundred for all the days that it's unbearable!! I can't keep up on my laundry because I don't want to run my dryer during the day. And it's way hot when I clean so I clean at night when the boys are asleep. But for real I mean I can't live much longer like this. And to top it of I saw ducks swimming in one of the pools here, not the one we use but who knows if they've been in our pool. So I think it's time to break down and get a community pool membership. I like ducks they are cute but I don't want to swim with them. Still trying to find something for Micah to do this summer. He gets a little sad when Isaiah gets to go to school and he doesn't. Still waiting for Dwaynes test score. Should be here end of this week finally. 

No comments: