Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girls night out

Tonight I had a girls night out for my friend Jamie's birthday!! And when the girls and I get together we talk about everything under the sun and I mean everything. We have the best time talking and laughing! I just love it when Melisa confronts random strangers or I get Fetus poster. So tonight was another great GNO, and I have to thank my girls for a wonderful night! I really needed to get out of the house for a while. And then I saw this really funny video on my cousin's blog and I had to steal it because this reminds me of what it's like when my girls get together, but the best part is it's guys doing the dishing! Be prepared to laugh hard and possibly pee your pants a bit!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

That is SO funny! It was good to see you last night! xoxo

At Last said...

Loved it!! It was so good to see you last night!!! Thank you for the awesome card and soda...you know me so well. Thanks for an amazing night. I love ya girl!!