Friday, July 1, 2011























































I haven't updated in a while, oops!!! But here are some of the most recent things that have been going on in our crazy lives. Micah had his Art Celebration at school right before school got out for the Summer. He painted two pictures one was trees and the other one was a praying mantis that he gave to his Grandma for Mothers day. She hung it in her kitchen so next time you are over please take a look. And then he lost his two top front teeth within a week of each other. So he talks with a lisp right now. Can't believe my little boy has finished 1st grade and is moving on to 2nd grade. But I do love having an older child to kind of watch out for his brother and sister.

Things new with Isaiah, He finished Preschool and Ensign Elm. He had a little graduation party for the parents, They had a slide show and gave out diplomas. He will miss that school so much he had the best teachers! Nest year he will go to Emerson Elm for Kindergarten. He will be in Special Ed still but it's what is best for him right now. And then the pic with the stickers, well he did that without me asking but some days I wish he could tape his mouth. He gets on phrase in his head and repeats it over and over again. But I love how sweet he is to his sister!!

And then Sariah she is getting cutter and cutter every day. She can talk really well so she tells you what she likes and doesn't like. She is a bit sassy right now she loves to tell us NO!! She copies what her brothers do hence the pic with her reading the Toys r us add that came this week in the mail. She is too funny sometimes. And then Grandma bought her that cute purple dress and she insisted on wearing it two days in a row. I'm sure she would wear it every day if I would let her. She is getting to be so much like me it's scary. She love shoes and clothes of course and just got her first barbie at Mc Donalds. I love having a little girl!

And Dwayne is still studying for the MCAT. And then will apply to Med school in the Fall. I am still the secretary in the Relief Society which keeps me pretty busy and I have anew found love for reading. Just finished Some one knows my name. And it was a great book!! Looking forward to a fun filled rest of summer and maybe a vaca or two after Dwayne's test and the end of July. So there is our little update! Have a fun 4th :)

No comments: