Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween






This year Halloween was very hectic for us. On the Wednesday before Halloween we went to our ward party/chili cook off. And that is the only time I got a picture of Micah in his costume because the next day Micah came down with the flu. His temperature was very high and he had to go to my mom's the next day so he wouldn't get the other kids sick. Then on Friday we went with my aunt and uncle and their kids to Red Butte gardens for their Halloween in the garden thing. And Isaiah had a great time!! That same night Dwayne came home early from work( shocker I know!!) because he too was feeling sick. So I thought great now I have to juggle between caring for Dwayne and going to my mom's to check on Micah. So on Saturday Isaiah, baby and me went trick or treating around our apartments for a little while. Then we took some of the candy over to Micah so he wouldn't feel left out. On Sunday I took Isaiah and the baby to church with me and it was fine. And then that night I had to take Dwayne to the Instacare because he was feeling worse. Monday morning I was fine I was just cleaning up around the house and then about 11 am it hit me like a ton of bricks!! I got dizzy I was throwing up I was just so sick all of the sudden! So then I had the flu as well. So now it was like ok who can get out of bed to feed that baby and will she get sick. Thank goodness Dwayne and I got on Tamiflu to shorten our flu and Isaiah got on it to prevent him from getting it. And baby didn't get it! But this week has been crazy! One min I feel good and I get up to do something and then BAM I'm back to feeling like crap!!! I think I'm nearing the end of my flu but Dwayne and Micah are still coughing. I just hope this doesn't last much longer. It's hard for me to take care of the kids when I'm down and Momma's can't afford to be sick!!! Let's just say I'm getting my flu shot on Saturday and I hope I don't get the flu again this season!!

No comments: