Friday, November 13, 2009

Just for Fun!!

Today I just couldn't resist taking her picture!! I bought these cute tights and boots yesterday to go with this cute dress I had. And so I had to document the cuteness of the purple and pink!! And then of course Isaiah insisted I take his picture as well, but I don't mind he has the biggest cutest smile ever!!! Micah is at school right now but he doesn't like getting his picture taken very often. I can't believe that baby is tow mon. old and she weighs 10lbs and she's 23 1/2 inches long. Right now she looks like Micah when he was a baby. It will be interesting to see if she changes her look or if she'll look like him always.

2 comments:

crista said...

SOOOO adorable! She is gorgeous!

Heather M said...

So cute! I love baby girls in tights and boots! I can't wait to have a girl and dress her up.... thanks for all the girl vibes you gave me!