Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dwayne finally graduated from the University of Utah last week. Now all he needs to do is take the LSAT one more time. And then we will know where we are moving for Law school. I wish we were staying in Utah but the change might be good. I've never lived outside of Utah for longer than two weeks. Although Dwaynes talking about Detroit, ughhh. I don't want to live there with all the crime and it's so cold there. I looked online and there are no LDS Realtors in that area, that should tell us something. School is almost out for Micah. I'm going to be sad he needs something to do ,maybe swimming lessons. But Isaiahs speech therapy school goes all summer except for two weeks. We are planning a trip to Mesquite for the end of May. We need a family vacation, our last one to San Diego in February Dwayne couldn't come so he didn't get the joy of experiencing Micahs car sickness four times in one day making the trip form Vegas to LA a long day. We finally found that there is childrens Dramemene . That helped on the way back. Well I better stop writing an clean my house up while Isaiah is sleeping .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Dwayne. I hope you enjoy law school wherever you go. I still think you should come to Oklahoma. ;)