Friday, May 30, 2008

Well Memorial day was kind of a downer if you were in Utah. We had crazy rain all day. But Dwayne and I did manage to sneak away and see Iron Man. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And then today the kids and I went over to my moms and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in her outdoors fireplace. It was fun. And then Micah and grandma put up the tent and are sleeping out side, Isaiah changed his mind at the last minuet when I tried to leave. He is a mamma's boy. I think it's all the time I spent with him in the hospital. So I really wanted a new camera so I could post pictures on here, but Dwayne bought me a GPS. I mean I know how to get everywhere in Utah. It's Dwayne who can't get anywhere I said nice mothers day gift. It's more for him than me. He does that a lot, buys something for me when it's really for him. So no pictures yet. Soon I hope. I 'm glad our pool opened this last weekend now we can go swimming. And I just got a bike trailer/jogging stroller so I can jog with Robin now. Have a good weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Melisa said...

I think you know your way around Utah better then anyone I know. You knew more then I did at the age of 8! Too bad. I want to see pictures. Maybe for Father's Day you can get Dwayne a digital camera? Sounds like a plan to me;)

Heather M said...

Where did you get your bike/running stroller? We are looking into getting one.