Monday, May 12, 2008

I now know why it's been so cold this year in Utah. It was the coldest spell in 35 years. I'm so glad it's warming up. Micah only has two weeks left of school. And his teacher is trying to jam pack these last weeks. Last week they went on a field trip to the Aquarium, and when he came home he said there was a Nemo fish and a daddy Nemo fish and there was two Dorry fish. And this week they are going to Wheeler Farm. I know he will love that, he loves animals and riding the school bus. Every time I pick him up from school he asks me when do I get to ride the school bus? Now we can start to plan our family vacations for the summer. I want to go camping but Dwayne isn't really into the whole tent thing. But I think he'll do it for the boys. On New years this year my mom put up a tent in her basement for the boys to sleep in so now they love tents. And then we might also go to our condo in Mesquite. I love it there because you are right in the middle of St. George and Vegas. I would like to go farther but with gas prices going up it's crazy and our Jeep doesn't get very good gas mileage. Thats about it for now bye.

No comments: