Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My dear friends I am now revamping my Mary Kay business. I want to be able to set my own hours and work from home. If you need some girl time or you just need a little free pampering call me anytime. I would love to show you some of our fabulous new products!!! I'm done working the J-O-B. Why work for someone else when you can work for yourself. I like that I can work as much or as little as I want and the girlfriends I made in Mary Kay rock!!! They are some of the classiest women I've met as well as fun to be around. I enjoy making other women feel beautiful!! At first when I started I was shy, but I've realized the greatness of this company and thats why I want everyone to know I love my business! And if you know any women who would enjoy a free makeover or pampering session let me know. I give great gifts to those who help me reach my goals in Mary Kay. My number is 801-674-2099

1 comment:

Melisa said...

So glad I found you:)