Friday, May 16, 2008

I have to let you all know something that was funny to me about Micah. I work at Wingers as a server right now and last night he told my mom," My mom works at wiskers and she gives people food." He can be so funny sometimes because he speaks with conviction, he's so matter of factly. I've been looking for beds for the boys. Isaiah is getting to big for the crib. And I want to get matching beds for their room. But I'm having a hard time finding them here in Utah. And most websites online don't deliver to Utah. And I'm not shopping at RC Willey again they are a rip of. If you have any suggestions let me know please. I want some with drawers on the bottom for extra storage.

1 comment:

Heather M said...

Micah is so cute!! Hey I'm glad its all working again, sorry that was weird. Blogging is so fun its a great way to keep in touch. I miss you girlfriend.