Sunday, November 9, 2008

Birthday fun

I thought I would post today in Purple because it is my favorite color and it being my birthday week this post is mostly about me and some other too of course.!!!J/K I say birthday week because you know how people always wish you an early b-day or a belated b-day and then you get gifts all week long. Well mine started yesterday. I went to a boutique  in the morning with my mom and they had such cute stuff. I hit the jackpot!! I did by some gifts for other people. And then the whole fam went to Macaroni grill which I love. And then my mom and I went to Maceys.
They are having a huge sale, and I love there clothes. So My mom bought me some nice b-day gifts. Thanks Mom!!! Thanks to all my friends who have wished me a happy birthday all ready. So many of my friends and family have b-days  in November. My good friend Allyson's b-day is tomorrow and my moms in on the 22nd. I think that's why I love fall so much! I can't believe I'm going to be 26 yes that's my real age! This last week I had the chance to get together with some girlfriends and chat about girl things and I love the fact that I'm able to do that. I'm glad I have such good friends around me. And I miss the ones who are not. But we do have our blogs to keep in touch.So Happy Birthday to everyone who's birthday in in November, what a great month!!!!


1 comment:

Tiffany Ann said...

yay, I am the first to leave a comment. Happy birthday Anna. It was fun girl talking with you too. And seriously I will take your family picture if you want, let me know.