Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So as some of you know we are staying with my mom right now. And she has been redoing her kitchen, living room, and dining room. But it's almost done. It should be totally finished by next week. Yea!!! I can't wait because it looks so good and there is so much counter space now. And it's good for entertaining. So My little mommies group can finally come over. We were running out of places for our kids to play because it's cold out side now. But thanks to Melisa we have been at her house all the time. I can finally take some of the responsibility off of her shoulders and let my house get trashed by the kids. (j/k) And then Jamie and I won't have to drive so far haha! And to add to my birthday week my mom and I are going to the ballet for this seasons opening night tomorrow. We have season tickets this year. I keep asking Dwayne if he wants to go but you know how football players can be, he's said no so promptly!! Which is fine with me he can put the kids to bed and I can have a girls night out, doesn't bother me. And I'm so looking forward to this holiday season on of my closest friends Allyson is coming down from Idaho for three weeks so I get to see her and her family. I haven't seen them much because they live at the top part of Idaho and they don't get down here much, but her brother is getting married in December. I love seeing old friends, and new friends. I just love my friends. It really helps to be able to talk to other girls your age and not just your four year old all the time.   Thanks again to all my wonderful friends!!!!                      

3 comments:

Melisa said...

Girl, I just love you! We can get together anywhere! As long as we get together. And by the way.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

At Last said...

You are sooo cute!! Yay that will be fun to play at your mom's and then WE won't have to drive so far...ha ha. I love to get together. It is way to much fun.

Tiffany Ann said...

Yay...party at Anna's! I'll bring the cranberry sierra mist, mmmm! Thanks for being a good friend, xoxo!