Wednesday, November 5, 2008

So Melisa Tagged me so here goes...

8 Shows I watch
1. The Hills
2. Jon and Kate plus 8
3. 17 and counting
4.dr.90210
5. little people big world
6.Dog the bounty hunter
7.Tabitahs salon take over
8. Real housewives of Atlanta


8 resturants I love

1.Wingers duhh!
2. Johnny corrinos
3. sweet tomatoes
4. Lone star Steak house
5.Five guys burgers and fries
6. chillis
7. china grill
8.La puenta


8 things I did yesterday

1. Some laundry
2. went grocery shopping
3. made dinner
4. Voted yea BARACK!!!
5. Watched the election coverage
6. Made a doctors appointment
7. played with Micah
8. took a nap I needed it!!

8 thing I look forward to

1. Christmas
2. Dwayne getting into law school
3. getting a bigger car
4. getting a house
5. seeing old friends during the holidays
6. getting a family photo
7. Isaiah going to preschool
8. Playing in the snow with the boys!!


8 things I love about fall

1. My b-day!!!
2. My anniversary
3. Dwaynes b-day
4. The snow
5. Christmas music , it has begun!!
6. Family get togethers
7. My moms b-day
8. concerts

8 things on my wish list

1. A bigger car
2. New clothes
3. New boots
4. To see my sister again
5. Visit my family in Texas
6. Learn a new hobby
7. Finish school
8. Travel to any where out side the US.

I tagg Heather, Lynne,Melissa, Emily, Jennie, Erin

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i love reading your blog! its so fun to see what people are up to these days!