Monday, November 24, 2008

I just took Isaiah to the Liver Doctor this morning, and when we go we have to have labs drawn before the appt. so they can have the results. So that takes an extra hour and half because they are always backed up. And then  we arrive in the doctors office about 30 min before our appt. but have to wait and hour and half there because she's backed up as well. And then by the time we get in to the room it's almost two hours past our appt. time. And this is all so that the Physicians assistant can check him over, and the doctor can pop her head in and say.... He's a rockstar!!! In other words he's fine no changes this month. And we can go four months between appt. this time. What a sigh of relief. I always get nervous when appts. roll around you never know if they are going to send you home or send you into the hospital. It must be all the prayers in Isaiah's behalf that keep him healthy right now. That's one less worry this week. Now I can focus on Thanksgiving! Some of my extended family is not coming this year to my mom's so we have to make more of the sides our selves. We have no one to make the pies this year. I've never made pie before, how hard can it be?!? And then I have to make a birthday cake for my mother inlaws because we celebrate alot of fall birthdays. I think because my birthday is one of them I'll make red velvet cake. I Love it!!!! I hope all my friends and family who read this blog have a great Thanksgiving!!! We love you all!!!

2 comments:

At Last said...

I am so glad to hear that Isaiah is good and you can relax for thanksgiving. You are such an awesome mom. I give you mad props for being so strong!! I am very thankful to have reconnected with you and I love to be around you and your sweet boys. Have a wonderful thanksgiving and lots of love to your family! We must play again soon, Noah loves your sons...My mom said he loved seeing them at church!! Anywhoo happy thanksgiving!!

The Payton's Place said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!
So glad to hear Isaiah is doing well. What a relief!